Facebook Users Worldwide
In an effort to tout its advertising programs, Facebook shares some of its current activity statistics worldwide. The plan was to show advertisers as they had a captive audience on the social network, illustrating the high level of engagement, Facebook membership and return on investment. More and more people are getting addicted to Facebook. It was well know of course. Recently, facebook released an infographic showing how people are crazy about Facebook. This is to show the advertisers that most of the potential audiences are at social networks. So marketing can be done here to increase the ROI.
Among The Most Interesting
- Facebook users create 3.2 billion likes and comments each day.
- Facebook users spend an average of 6 hours, 35 minutes per month on the site, almost double Google’s 3:20. (These are desktop-only hours.)
- Of Facebook’s 955 million monthly active users, 58 percent visit the site daily.
- Facebook’s 543 million monthly active mobile users represent 67 percent y-o-y growth.
Other Interesting Facts from the Info graphic
- Facebook posted a 67 percent year-over-year mobile growth rate (543 million monthly active users on mobile).
- Facebook has 90 percent narrow campaign accuracy, compared with 35 percent on the rest of the Web.
- In an analysis of more than 60 Facebook marketing campaigns, 49 percent reported a return on investment of more than five times, while 70 percent had a return on investment greater than three times.