There are many who get frustrated when their site requires more time for loading. Here are some simple tips for them which are being forwarded after deep analysis.
- Choosing the best server for hosting is the first and important step. Expires headers will intimate the users to obtain resource from browser’s cache. When this expires headers are placed in your website, it will restore the sources. Thus, when the user comes the next time the page will be reloaded soon. Gzip compression can be enabled in the site.
- You need to make sure that you cannot make a complete access on your server and hence you can manipulate in your content element. Never prefer more redirecting URL’s. If you possess any query string in your static resources, you can tend to remove them.
- You can customize and minimize your codes as for us you can.
- Bad Backlinks like broken links can be avoided to a greater extent.
- Image dimensions can be specified. Sometimes your page will be loaded before the images get displayed. To avoid such problems, image dimensions can be specified. If this is not available, the browser will tend to scroll the page until images get uploaded.